Search This Blog

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Town Hall July 21, 2018 Ortega Park Building

PermaLink: https://meetingthetwain.blogspot.com/2018/07/town-hall-july-21-2018-ortega-park.html


Town Hall Forum
July 21, 2018 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Ortega Park Building
636 Harrow Way
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Starring Moi!
Michael S. Goldman 
Sunnyvale City Council, Seat 7

I will present some of what I have published on my blog on growth, housing, traffic, and various other things.  

Anyone can ask me questions on whatever they like and I will answer to the best of my ability. 

A slide presentation may occur.

Not an official Sunnyvale event.  Not publicized on the Sunnyvale City Web Site.

No public funds are being spent on this by any government entity.

Part of the flyer I will be distributing can be seen below (click image to enlarge)