2. Choose the “Start” tab and type in a city name like “Sunnyvale, CA” and click the “search” button as seen in the image below (click on image to enlarge):
3. Select the proper choice from the left side and click on “Perform Analysis” link in window
4. Select the options you want (play around with it) and click “Go”. I selected “Inflow/Outflow” and “Home” to find out how many are coming in and leaving for work as seen below:
5. The selection above gave the following map:
6. Return to “Start” tab to change selected city
7. If you want to look at the same selection in different ways, the left-hand sidebar has a number of options as seen in the following picture. The “Change Settings” option allows you to keep the current selection and look at the data in other ways. Two other options in a red box are worth noting. One allows you to change the year so you can see how things have changed over time. The other allows you to change the number of cities, zip-codes, etc. for the data that shows up in the right-hand sidebar.
And that’s it for now. There are many other options that can be looked at - just play around with it.